Love is and always will be a great and powerful thing. In the past few decades, it seems like love has been taken for granted. We all want love to be exactly how we see it in the fairy tales. We picture the love of our lives to be gentle, understanding, and never the reason of doubts.
Love Isn’t Perfect
The word love is thrown around so loosely now that it is hard to even recognize it. People tend to believe that we can just call on love. Truth is though that love isn’t perfect. There will be times when it is not easy. Then again, what is easy?
Love means being there through all times. Love is being there when times get hard. It’s seeing flawed personality traits and not even dream of running away. Love can be very difficult but it can be very worth it.
Making Love Strong
When love isn’t easy you tend to realize that it is important, and it matters. Choosing to stay when situations get tough, that is what love is.
Love has changed over the years and it has become very fragile. Giving up or leaving has become the trending option. Love no longer withstands the trials of life like it used to. So here are a few methods you can use to make sure your love can withstand the test of time.
- Making the person you love feel special often is very important. Always let them know that they make a difference in your life. Sometimes it can be something as simple as buying them their favorite candy or preparing a special dinner.
- It is also important to make consistent eye contact with the one you love. You can always sense how strong a bond is in an engagement of eye contact. It will never be forced and it will come natural.
- Learn what you can do to please your partner. Make it quite obvious to your significant other that you care about their needs. Taking care of them is a pleasure to you. Don’t be afraid to submit to their will sometimes.
- Show your partner your likes and needs. No one is psychic and you want your partner to please you as well. Just because certain things are obvious to you doesn’t mean it will be obvious to anyone else. If you want to feel good then show them what makes you feel that way.
- Be unpredictable sometimes. If you continue the same methods over and over with someone, then your mate will get bored with your actions eventually. Change things up. Is it so hard to show your partner that you think about them more than the same ideas you present to them on a day to day basis.
- Always be kind, understanding, and listen. It is vital to always be kind, respectful and understanding to your partner. This will go a long way in the heart of the one you love. Listen to what they are telling you. They should be your best friend and vice versa. You should be able to sit down and be quiet for a moment and listen to what they have to say. Try to understand their feelings and what makes them happy or what ails them.
- Give a voice to your emotions. Let the person you are with know how you feel. Never bury your feelings within yourself. Sometimes the wrong feelings can be buried and explode all at once and your loved one just may be the recipient.
- Share physical love often. Lots of love making can reduce a lot of stress. Love making can help you relax and ease your mind. If you become too busy to make love then your relationship will slowly push apart. Sex isn’t the only way to express this, but a simple hug or cuddling can be great for an intense moment.
A Moment to Share
I can only share with you these things because I know how hard love can be. I am lucky enough to have found the love of my life. All of our situations aren’t so fairy tale based but at the end of the day I know I will always love and forgive this special person in my life. I will always love and respect them with every fiber of my heart.
Copyright: Dream Humanity