Believe it or not, there’s a family karma coming from our ancestral bloodline and only the most spiritually developed members of the family carry the ‘energetic blocks’.
What’s good about this type of karma is that you can release it and avoid being a victim of your ancestors’ sins and past negative actions. The passing of the karma can be done verbally, physically, subconsciously and energetically.
Are you experiencing difficulties communicating with your family? Sometimes, the karma has the influence over your relationships and can relate them to past family experiences. You and your family, especially parents might find it hard to relate or get along because of the mistakes a member of your family once made or refused to learn a lesson.
Family karma moves from ancestors to great grandparents, to grandparents, to parents and then to you and your family, if you have one. For example, your grandmother is obsessed with taking care of everyone, including her own alcoholic husband – your grandfather. Your mom becomes worried about her parents and stops caring about herself and her children, and you feel that. You carry the karmic DNAyour mom passed down to you that can be extremely intense or incredibly mild, depends on the mistakes and the weight of past wrong choices.
Are you doubting that you might be the carrier of your family karma? Keep reading and check out the 5 signs that show you are and learn how to release it. The sooner, the better.
- You consider yourself as a highly advanced spiritual person and the most conscious among your closest family and siblings.
- You notice a great and noticeable difference between you and your family members.
- You sometimes suffer from anxiety and others inexplicable illnesses, and you feel like you’re carrying the world on your shoulders.
- You get yourself caught up in strange family situations most of the time.
- Your recognize the family karma in your grandparents or parents and have a strong desire to change it and release yourself and your family.
If you recognized these traits in yourself, this is how you cut the energetic cores:
In order to release the ties from family karma, you must first release them in your mind and emotions. That means you have to release yourself from your parent’s rules and illusions based on your fear and judgments. Once you do this, you will be free and able to forgive your family or instantly ‘leave your parental home’. Cutting the energetic cores means taking care of yourself and take the responsibility of your life in your hands. By saying ‘no’ to your parent’s rules and see they don’t identify with their illusions and fears, you’re starting the process of releasing. You begin to realize that it’s not their fault being trapped in their fears and illusions but their ancestors, grandparents, and parents. You see them as innocent and you learn how to love them the way they are without getting angry or annoyed by their actions or words. At the end, you will transform from being a victim and carrier of your family karma and become a free individual.
If you want to transform your family’s energetic cores as well, this is what you have to do:
- Meditate and observe yourself closely to come with the best solutions to every problem.
- Understand their behavior and try to change it by changing your behavior towards them.
- Be your own master, your own soulmate, the carrier of your own karma and it’s likely that your parents will follow your steps and finally get out of the karma circle.
Based On: Life Coach Code